CERN Short Term Internship 2023 In Switzerland.. Good news! Applications for CERN Short Term Internship are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this internship, its benefits and step by step application process.
CERN Short Term Internship 2023 is a paid opportunity for international students in Switzerland. The duration of the internship is minimum 1 month and maximum 6 months. CERN Summer Internship will provide a monthly allowance of 1,516 Swiss Francs.
At CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists and engineers are probing the fundamental structure of the universe. Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments, they study the basic constituents of matter – fundamental particles that are made to collide together at close to the speed of light. The process gives physicists clues about how particles interact and provide insights into the fundamental laws of nature.
Diversity has been an integral part of CERN’s mission since its foundation and is an established value of the Organization. One of CERN’s key missions is education. Their professionals very much enjoy sharing their knowledge and expertise with students who are committed and passionate about their chosen field.
If you’re an undergraduate in the technical or administrative fields and you’re looking to spend a few months training “on-the-job”, imagine doing your internship at CERN in Geneva. An impressive addition to your CV!
CERN Short Term Internship Summary
- Institution(s): CERN
- Location: Geneva, Switzerland
- Internship Focused Areas: Fundamental structure of the universe
- Internship Period: The duration of the internship is minimum 1 month and maximum 6 months.
- Internship Deadline: You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Your application will then be reviewed by CERN experts and if successful, you will be contacted by the programme coordinator. Please be aware that we only have a limited number of places for this programme.
CERN Short Term Internship Benefits
CERN Short Term Internship will provide a monthly allowance of 1,516 Swiss Francs.
Eligibility Criteria for CERN Internship
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria for CERN Short Term Internship:
- Required Languages: Good knowledge of English and/or French.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- You are a full-time student at the undergraduate (post-secondary) level and are at least 18 years of age. Please note that candidates who are currently studying for a PhD are not eligible for this program.
- Your main field of study is in one of the following areas: applied physics, computing, mathematics, electricity, electronics, mechanical or civil engineering, instrumentation, materials science, radiation protection, safety and environmental protection, surveying, ultra-high vacuum, scientific communication. A very limited number of places may be available in administrative fields such as translation, advanced secretarial work, accounting, legal services, human resources, librarianship, logistics.
- Your work at CERN must be an obligatory or recommended part of your studies.
- You will be returning to your educational establishment after completion of your stay at CERN.
How to Apply for CERN Short Term Internship?
Please follow the following application instructions to win CERN Short Term Internship:
- All you need is a good CV!
- You can apply for a place at any time throughout the year and can indicate your availabilities. Your application will then be reviewed by CERN experts and if successful, you will be contacted by the program coordinator. Please be aware that we only have a limited number of places for this program.
- Make sure you have your CV to hand as you start your application. Once submitted you will not be able to upload additional documents or edit your application.
- Apply through the given link
To know more about CERN Short Term Internship, please visit the official website: