University Of Calgary Scholarships For International Students 2023 | Fully Funded.. This post will explain how to apply for a scholarship to Canada if you’re interested in studying abroad. We will explain the University of Calgary Scholarship, how it works, and the steps to apply.
The University of Calgary Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. International students enrolled in their first year of undergraduate studies in the Fall Term receive $20,000, which can be renewed annually.
The University of Calgary International Scholarship recognizes the exceptional achievements of international students who have just begun their undergraduate studies.
The University of Calgary provides students with a high-quality education that prepares them to succeed in life and research that addresses society’s most pressing challenges.
University Of Calgary Scholarships Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Calgary
- Study in: Canada
- Deadline: Click here to check the deadlines
- Program Period: According to the selected Bachelor program.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Science.
- School of Engineering.
- School of Medicine.
- School of Business.
- Faculty of Environmental Design.
- Faculty of Law.
- Faculty of Kinesiology.
- Faculty of Social work.
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
- School of Education.
- Faculty of Arts.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- For more information, click here.
University Of Calgary Scholarships Coverage
University of Calgary Scholarships are of the following types:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship: $20,000 (Renewable)
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students
To qualify for the University of Calgary Scholarship, the candidate must fulfil all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship:
- Offered annually to an international student entering the first year in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Calgary. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a minimum GPA of 3.00 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms
- Academic merit
- Financial need
- Must have graduated from a recognized high school in China, including Hong Kong and Macau
- Preference to a student entering the Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences, or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies program
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship:
- They are offered annually to undergraduate international students entering the first year of any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms and continue to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- International students who are required to pay a differential fee and who are not Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada
- Academic merit.
How to Apply for the University of Calgary Scholarships for International Students?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
(1) Apply for your undergraduate program at the university:
- You can start your application. Begin by creating a UCalgary eID.
- Use the application guide to help you with your application.
- Submit your application and pay your $145 application fee.
- Based on your application, we’ll let you know how and where to submit any required documents to your Calgary Student Centre. Visit the documents page for more information.
(2) Apply for the Scholarship; follow the next steps:
- Access your Student Center in your myUofC portal.
- In your Student Center, click on the “My Financials” page.
- Scroll down to the Awards & Scholarships section, and click “Apply for Undergraduate Awards”. Please ensure popups are enabled. If pop-ups are blocked, the page will not display.
- A pop-up window will open on your screen with any applications or recently closed applications. Please pay attention to the Application Available and Application Deadline dates.
To learn more about the University of Calgary International Scholarship, please visit the official website:
- Energizing Canada International Entrance Scholarship
- University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship