University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme In The UK.. Make an application for the University of Reading Felix Scholarship scheme 2023.
This Felix Scholarship scheme offers numerous scholarships to students from countries eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree at the University of Reading in the United Kingdom. The scheme of scholarships is dedicated to high-achieving students from India and other developing countries looking to pursue graduate (Master’s or Ph.D.) studies at Reading University. The University of Reading.
The scholarship provides up to Six (6) grants for Indian citizens who want to pursue a master’s degree or Ph.D. program within the University of Reading and one (1) award to studies at the master’s level only for a student from a country in the developing world. Eligible students from countries in the developing world reside in or are residents or residents of one of the African countries. Consequently, students from other developing countries are not eligible.
A person who has been given the award and thus accepts the award must take the pledge to return to the home country following their course of study to contribute to the country in which they are studying. The scholarship is for the academic year which begins in 2023/2024.
University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme Benefits
Scholarship recipients will be eligible for the following benefits.
- The scholarships pay for tuition fees at an international price for your chosen degree program.
- You will be awarded the monthly maintenance grant or stipend of approximately PS15,038 to help you pay for expenses for living while you are in the UK.
- If you are a participant in this program, you will also receive an abundance of allowance for clothing or books and a return flight home.
- Be aware that you’ll be required to prove the need for financial assistance and that THEY will not cover spouses’ expenses.
- The scholarships are awarded for up to 3 years based on the criteria for eligibility.
University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
Scholarship applicants from India must meet the following conditions.
- The applicant must also have the status of an Indian citizen currently living or studying in India.
- Candidates who have already earned master’s degrees are not eligible for a master’s scholarship.
- To be eligible, you should not have had a previous study experience of one or more years outside India.
- Candidates must have, at the very least, a first-class bachelor’s diploma from an Indian university or similar institution.
- If you have an upper-second-class diploma at a bachelor’s level, your selection panel could consider you to have an upper-second-class master’s degree. Level.
- You are not allowed to be a student at any university that is not in India.
- It would help if you pursued a Ph.D. or master’s program.
The applicants for scholarships from countries in the developing world must satisfy the following requirements
- It is necessary to be a resident of a country that is developing in Africa for you to be eligible
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree of first-class from a comparable university or institution.
- If you have an upper second-class degree at the bachelor’s level, your panel may consider having the first-class master’s level.
- Your degree cannot be from an institution outside your country of residence.
University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme Application
If you’re looking to apply for Felix Scholarships, you must first apply for admission. Felix scholarships that are available by the Felix Scholarships, you need to first apply for admission and be planning to begin your chosen postgraduate degree full-time at the University of Reading in September 2023. Once you have completed the application form, the next step is to completely download the application form for the scholarship on the website, correctly fill it out, and send it by email to the address on the site.
It is important to show the highest academic standards and demonstrate financial capability. The Trust also requires applicants the Trust to be able to return to work in their country of origin after the completion of their degree.
University Of Reading Felix Scholarship Scheme Deadline: January 30, 2023
For more information, Download the application form here.
For more details, visit the official website here.